Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi my stackable Frigidaire FTF630AS0 washer door alarm keeps

Hi my stackable Frigidaire FTF630AS0 washer door alarm keeps beeping. The door locks, but the alarm beeps all the time the cycle is washing. The machine works great, we just can't stand the beeping. I've looked online to see if it's just a switch on the door, but I can't seem to pinpoint the problem part. What can we do to fix this and where could we get the part?

thanks!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

Even though the door is locking the lock assembly is bad, it's not sending a signal to the board correctly telling it the doors locked, you can order this at the following link, Door Switch Assembly there is also a video we you order this to show you how to replace it, this will take care of your issue, thanks, Bryan