How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, restaurant equipment technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Power wheelchair ran into knob on front of range top unit,

Resolved Question:

Power wheelchair ran into knob on front of range top unit, Wolf RT364G...bent stem laterally and up. What to replace?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

Does the part control one of the top burners, or a burner in the oven?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This is just a range top. It usually controls the right, front burner but will not turn on gas at all now.
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
The gas valve will need to be replaced, which involves opening up the burner gas manifold. If you feel comfortable doing this job, you can get the part at If you don't, I suggest you have an appliance repair person do it.
John and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you