Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The clean light keeps blinking after the washing cycle is done.

The clean light keeps blinking after the washing cycle is done. I have replaced the printed circut already for the door lock
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

ok you need to reset the control board. Press "high temp wash, heated dry, High temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.

If the control board doesn't reset, then it will just need to be ordered and replaced because it's just shorted for one reason or another.