Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

my kitchenaid frig water comes out tasting really bad after

i just changed my filter...
my kitchenaid frig water comes out tasting really bad after i just changed my filter, why could be cause of it
1/1/2012
gst85
gst85, Home Appliance Technician

gst85 :

hi,run about 2 gallons so that the led can run through

Customer:

it has never happened before though

gst85 :

do you have an external filter as well?

Customer:

no, just the one that's part of the fridge

Customer:

it tastes like gas that goes into a tire

Customer:

not a new fridge

Customer:

not old, but not the first time we are using it

Customer:

changed filter a few times already

Customer:

always been normal after

Customer:

except this time

Customer:

not sure what you mean by external filter

Customer:

its a filter that i enter from the bottom of the fridge

gst85 :

that would come from your water reservoir that may need to be replaced

Customer:

do i need to take it in to a shop?

Customer:

or get someone to stop by and change?

Customer:

or if i just run it for 2 gallons

gst85 :

first try cleaning the tank by running 2gallons through,if that does not work then i suggest that you have an actual tech replace it for you

Customer:

is there a tech recommendated who is based out of la

Customer:

just in case 2 gallons don't work

gst85 :

just a minute please,i will look into that for you.

Customer:

thx

gst85 :

American Appliance

Serving the Los Angeles Area.(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

American Appliance

Serving the Los Angeles Area. (323)(NNN) NNN-NNNN.give them a try.

Customer:

ok thx

Customer:

happy new year

gst85 :

your welcome.pressing accept is how i get paid.happy new year

gst85 :

please leave feedback.thanks

gst85 :

hi are you still there?

gst85 :

please remember to press accept before you go,,thats how i get paid for my time.

Customer:

yes, sorry, was running it through

gst85
gst85, Home Appliance Technician
gst85
gst85
gst85, Home Appliance Technician