Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Icemaker on Samsung RS267LASH/XAA is not dumping ice and on…

Customer Question
Icemaker on Samsung RS267LASH/XAA is...
Icemaker on Samsung RS267LASH/XAA is not dumping ice and on next fill cycle water flows into ice storage and freezes up What is most likely part failure? Jim
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2011
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The icemaker head itself has just failed if it's not dumping hte ice and then it calls for water and over fills. Below is a link to the part you'll need to replace to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE