The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business repairing Washing Machines etc etc.
12112589

I have a whirlpool AWZ 7303 condenser dryer.

I have a whirlpool AWZ 7303 condenser dryer. The tray at the bottom does not seem to be collecting water and floor is getting wet. A soft plastic bung kind of thing has come out from somewhere. Looking at whirlpool spare parts I think this is inlet gasket lower. Is it easy to put this back or is it a sign we should buy a spare before attempting it?

The Famous Forry :

Hi to you from David 'The Famous Forry'

The Famous Forry :

Christmas Greetings to you.

The Famous Forry :

The part sounds like the small seal off the water collection tank and is easily pushed back on. It is at the rear end of the water collection tank. Can you upload picture of your water collection tank and the bung you found if you haver difficulty replacing. Thanks regards David, 'The Famous Forry'

The Famous Forry :

http://www.4whirlpool.co.uk/cgi-bin/product.pl?PID=394939&query=AWZ7303%20%28857573015030%29&model=AWZ7303%20857573015030&path=47875 Is this the seal and if so you can purchase from this site if required.

Customer:

Hi

Customer:

I don't know how to upload a photo to this site. Can you help?

Customer:

I'll check back in the morning but if I can e-mail you directly that might be good.

Customer:

BTW the link you sent is the item which we found. We have put it back in the only place where we can see it could possibly go underneath. If I can send a photo tomorrow of where we have put it then it should be solved. Subject to it being right way up.

The Famous Forry :

[email protected] Thanks and sounds good.

The Famous Forry :

You use the staple symbol to upload pictures

Customer:

Think it's sorted thanks. What do I do now? Accept?

The Famous Forry :

Yes please. Thankyou for using David, 'The Famous Forry' on Just Answer. Please come back anytime tou need more help. You can ask for me if you like. Thanks again.Merry Christmas to you and all. Bonuses always welcome.