Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am trying to get servicing on a Gaggenau range top with 2

Customer Question
electric burners, two gas burners...
I am trying to get servicing on a Gaggenau range top with 2 electric burners, two gas burners and a grill. Model#132-724 Serical #8434. There is one in our area that seems to work on the Gaggenau products. My zip code is 95901. The two gas burners do not work any longer and the electric burners are slow.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2011
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 5 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

Try calling Ferguson Enterprises at(NNN) NNN-NNNN or go to www.gaggenau.com, and use their dealer locator menu for more options.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

John, restaurant equipment technician
John, restaurant equipment technician