Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

We have a Menumaster popcorn microwave Model CMP1-A which it

Customer Question

We have a Menumaster popcorn microwave Model CMP1-A which it would appear to fall under the Litton product line. We are looking for a 15amp line fuse for this unit. Any suggestions?
Ron, Paris Curling Club, Ontario
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 5 years ago.
I do not have the schematic of this, but it seems like you are smart enough to follow one. Many products are built to be sold all over the world. It is not unusual for a schematic to show a fuse, circuit breaker, or switch that may not be on the product you have, but would be on another sold somewhere else in the world. This simply means the product that was sold in your region did not need it as different approval agencies require different things on appliances like fuses sold in their territory. So, proceed with your troubleshooting as if there is no fuse in there then it is simply not there. A fuse would not be hidden as everything in this can be seen I am sure.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
as you said I followed that, much, how about a manufacturer rep.???
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

does it look like this
you still with me