Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

ge profile microwave can not turn on checked fuses good

Customer Question

ge profile microwave can not turn on checked fuses good put in new ones anyway now what repairman 1981 was my helper
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi larry microwave will not come on over the range after power outage of two days range was used for house heat and got the micro very hot took off the front top and put in new fuses still won,t go on house current does come to the plug no2w what?
does the lights still work on the unit?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no
you have a bad control board (smart board)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how do i fix that? what about cavity heatsensor or other internal sensors where are they
they are ok ,, it has to run for those to act up ,, send me the model number and i can help you more ,,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
jvm3670sk03
you will remove the grill across the top above the door, remove the screw holding the control panel, push up and set out, swap the board on the back, be sure to unplug the unit before doing this and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you, it cost about $165 and the part number is WB27X10873
i will be going off line in a couple minutes so if you have other questions please ask now and if not then i will be back online later ,, thanks