Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

where is the fuse box for a kenmore self cleaning oven model

Customer Question

where is the fuse box for a kenmore self cleaning oven model # XXXXX 605121
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is Mike, I will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

There is no fuse box for the unit, what is the problem you are having with this oven?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

stove works - oven does not

Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Gas or electric oven? does the broiler work?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is electric, about 4 years old and no the oven does not work on broil or bake but the light works in the oven.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Ok first you will want to check the breaker is on all the way, turn the breaker all the way off then all the way back on. If the breaker is good then you will need to check the oven bake element with a ohms meter, Disconnect the element then test it with a ohms meter, If it reads open then it will need to be replaced.

If the heater is good then it's a good bet the oven control has a bad power relay (control board) This will need to be replaced.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hitting the accept button does not exclude you from asking further questions at a later date. Please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort.

Please don't leave negative or neutral feedback, this is a process, I would be happy to give you additional assistance if needed. Taking time to give me Positive feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks!