Himadri
Himadri, Camera and Video Technician
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree
34714361

I have a GE 8.0 mp A835 camera. I turned it on, the zoom

Customer Question

I have a GE 8.0 mp A835 camera. I turned it on, the zoom expanded and the screen said "Battery Exhausted" I replaced the batteries, twice, and it will only come on for a second, the zoom clicks but doesn't do anything else and goes off.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Himadri replied 6 years ago.
Hi!
Welcome to Just Answer My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today to resolve or identify Your Problem.

Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck and try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only and let me know the result.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did as you suggested and it did not work
Expert:  Himadri replied 6 years ago.
When you turn off your camera then lens is stuck out side ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I don't have to turn it off. When I try to turn it on, it tries to come on and then goes right back off

Expert:  Himadri replied 6 years ago.
Unfortunately what you have described indicates that the problem seems to be with your camera internal lens mechanism thats why you are facing this type of problem.So please contact GE service center because this type of internal lens mechanism repairing is not possible at your home.I apologize for this inconvenience.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do not think I should pay to for you tell me that you can't help me, sorry
Expert:  Himadri replied 6 years ago.
If you want to refund then please open below the link..............

http://www.justanswer.com/refund/refund.aspx
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The link is dead
Expert:  Himadri replied 6 years ago.
Please try below the link..............