Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Ice maker is not making Ice although the sign of three Ice

Customer Question
Cubes is diaplayed. There is...
Ice maker is not making Ice although the sign of three Ice Cubes is diaplayed. There is no sign of any thing wrong. Please help me. Model B 1-36 It is side by side Freg. & Frez. It is less than two years old. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/17/2011
Appliance Technician: SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 years ago
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I can help you with this. I would check the ice maker mold and see if there are any cubes in it waiting to be ejected or if it is dry. This will help you determine if the water is getting there or not. If cubes are present, then please check that the ejector arms are not jammed and that the bucket is in correctly and engaging the switch it depresses. If no water is present then unfortunately you would need to start disconcerting hoses and find the kink or frozen spot. I would remind you that sub-z has a 2 year total warranty so you could have a technician come out for free. Let me know what you find and if you need further assistance. Thanks! Sam
SubZero_Wolf Expert
I have tried what you have mentioned,but it did not work
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I tried what your expert is saying,but it did not work.
I need better answer
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 6 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

is the fridge or icemaker less than two years old?
you still need help? ,, i see already accepted for the other guy
I bought the subzero freezer that have built in Ice maker end of Feb. 2009
its over 2 years old then ,, correct?
two years eight months to be very exact. I just checked the invoice.
don't take me wrong but i need to ask ,, since you already paid the other guy and he opted out on helping you are you willing to pay again for help?
I dont need to pay even what you have charged me $30 for the first time. So Far I have not got the correct answer for my problem.
sorry but it was not me that was working with you before so since you feel its not worth paying for my time as you did for him then I'm sorry but can not waste time on one i can not be paid for ,, you have a great day now
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert