Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have an Amana refrigerator model # XXXXX that is now

We have an Amana refrigerator model # XXXXX that is now about 12 years old. It has a full width deli tray, the lid of which has three clips which attach to three corresponding bars on the shelf above. Two of the three bars on the shelf have broken so the lid can no longer be clipped to it. Therefore we are trying to find a new shelf (perhaps part # XXXXX?). The lid of the deli drawer is intact. We understand that parts for this model are no longer available but wonder if more recent models have the same deli tray and, if so, whether the shelf is (a) identical and (b) available. Lesley 

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

on this diagram can you tell me which part ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Bryan, It appears to be part # XXXXX The Deli Drawer has 3 components: 1. The drawer itself (1151) 2. The lid, which has three clips (1131) 3. The shelf (or cover) above the drawer to which the lid attaches with three clips. This shelf/cover above has three notches with plastic bars, about an inch or so, to which the lid clips attach. It is Part 3 we need as two of the three “bars” have broken and the lid no longer attaches to it. The dimensions are 31.5 x 14.0 inches. I hope this helps. Would like to send photo of part, but no way to do so here. Lesley
okay well the part # XXXXX XXXXX if this is what your looking for, but all my suppliers say its no l;longer available, you can Google the part # XXXXX you will probably find it. hope this helps. thanks Bryan