Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have a Figidaire Gallery series slide in oven. Model number

Customer Question

We have a Figidaire Gallery series slide in oven. Model number FES388WGCC and the oven does not work and we are trying to reset. I get an error message of F1 or E1 and I do not know what to do to reset the oven. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is Bryan,I look forward to helping you today.

F1Circuit board defectiveReplace control board

unfortunately the control board has failed,

this is the clock/oven control board, you can order this at the link blow, its the only way to solve the issue.

thanks Bryan

link to part

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am not paying for an answer that says the oven is broken. I already knew that. If you could have given me an answer that got it working, I would have been moer than willing to pay.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
you need to replace the control to fix the issue. I gave you a link to the part. that information comes right from the service tech manuals. I don't know what else to tell you , thats the issue the control is bad.