John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My fridge (N41X or N51X, not sure which one it is) cooler will

My fridge (N41X or N51X, not sure which one it is) cooler will not work I am getting an "n" default code. Both upper and lower vents are clear and door closes tight. What can I do??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

The 'n' display indicates that there's a problem with the control circuitry. Try resetting the control board by turning the fridge off, then back on again. If this does'nt solve the problem, go to www.rvtechlibrary.com, and follow the instructions for a 'hard reset'. If this fails, you'll need to have the problem diagnosed by a RV refrigeration technician. Most RV dealership have one on their staff.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reference to tech library did not sovle the problem, but thanks for the advice
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
OK. Thank you.