Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a kenmore refrigerator that both the ice maker and the

Customer Question
water dispenser are not working...
I have a kenmore refrigerator that both the ice maker and the water dispenser are not working. The ice maker makes a ticking noise but not much more. Any idea on where I should look to solving this.

thanks
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
9/5/2011
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
DELETED
What answer? DELETED????
I deleted the answer as a lot of time passed since posting it. I do this for payment, and when things are not promptly checked I assume it was not worth it to you, so I delete it.
So what should I look at for my problem?
Icemaker issues like you describe here are always confined to the icemaker. The best thing to do here is replace it as it is a 5 minute job and cheaper than trying to replace only parts of it. I never fix icemakers-only replace. Look on ebay for the best price on one.
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
MRANSWER
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician