Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a mco160uw under counter new everything works but the

Customer Question
I have a mco160uw...
I have a mco160uw under counter new everything works but the blower and botXXXXX XXXXXght button yet the blower comes on when microwave is used ?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
8/22/2011
Appliance Technician: william, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 years ago
william, Home Appliance Technician
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
there are panel buttons one to turn on under hood light and the other to turn on vent blower motor when you are using the conventional oven under the microwave , niether ofthes buttons work so no light and no vent blower. this is a new microwave out of the box
its been 5 days and I havent heard from anyone ??????

Is there a fault code?

no

Do you feel any resistance from the buttons when you push them in? Sorry ive been very ill.

no they feel just like all the other panel buttons its just the fan and underhood light buttons dont respond all the rest work fan comes on when microwave is in use and the bulb under hood is good

Ok this is what i suggest to you. You have 2 options 1 being that since this is still new call for service this is still under warrenty so there will be no charge to you at all it will be totally free. 2 take it back and either get another one but i would seriously think about getting another model do not get the same one that you have now. It sounds like you have a problem with the micro-door switches or the keypad or both. I have seen this happen lots of times with different appliances that are bran-new and dont work your not alone in this.

Please press the accept button this is how im paid for helping you today. Thanks.

william, Home Appliance Technician
william, Home Appliance Technician