How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask repairman4734 Your Own Question
repairman4734, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1439
Experience:  38 years in self-employed major appliance & refrigeration service. Have 2 licenses to do refrig.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
repairman4734 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Frigidaire Gallery Model GLWY 1343aS1 Overflows water does

This answer was rated:

Frigidaire Gallery Model GLWY 1343aS1
Overflows water does not shut off.
Does it have a level switch?
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Thanks for using just answer. If the washer fills, but does not stop, the water level switch in the console needs to be replaced;
134053800 water level switch $28.72.
If on the other hand, you are not using the washer and the tub fills with water, then the water fill valve needs to be replaced, this is where the hoses fasten on to;
134211400 water valve $35.81.
Both of these parts are available at sears parts and servicenters. Thanks. Smile
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Can I get to the switch by removing the rear panel? Or do I need to remove the top?

Hi, it looks like you can remove the cover on the back of the console. UNPLUG MACHINE BEFORE SERVICING. Thanks.
repairman4734 and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you