How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SparePartsPro Your Own Question
SparePartsPro, Home Appliance Tech
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1243
Experience:  EITB Trained Maint Tech, BTEC Mech Eng, 10 yrs Appl Tech
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
SparePartsPro is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I have a problem with my Miele dishwasher. The drain inlet

Resolved Question:

Hi, I have a problem with my Miele dishwasher. The drain inlet keeps flooding? I have followed the problem solving section in the manual I have cleaned out the fllter and the non return valve. After securing everything back in place, the dishwasher was turned on again and now I have the symbol Fault F70. What should I do now?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  SparePartsPro replied 6 years ago.

SparePartsPro :

Hi There

What has happened here is while the drain was flooding it has over spilled into the base plate and triggered the antiflood.
You need to remove the water from the base plate by soaking it up with a rag or pulling the dishwasher out onto the floor so you can tilt it back.
Try that and let me know how it goes.

regards Tony Thank you for using Just Answer?


Thanks Tony, I will try that and see how it goes.

SparePartsPro :

No problem. Just reply back when you are ready.

SparePartsPro and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

We are unable to remove our dishwasher from the built in cabinet within the bench.

how else can we alliviate this problem? Will it dry out on its own if we remove all the water?

Expert:  SparePartsPro replied 6 years ago.
Sorry about that. Once I'd switched it out of chat I couldn't switch it back again.
Just reply when you are ready.

regards Tony
Expert:  SparePartsPro replied 6 years ago.
At the bottom of the door is a plinth plate. Remove that and you might be able to stuff a rag in through the holes.