Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

How do I replace the door seal on a Whirlpool Duet (WFW8300SW02)

How do I replace the door seal on a Whirlpool Duet (WFW8300SW02) ? Do I need a special tool to get the circular wire back on ? Thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

give me a few minutes, I might have a video for that, thanks Bryan

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
Okay the video I have is virtually identical in the way that you replace the boot (door seal) the video actually shows a GE front load but it is virtually identical as the duet, this video will show you how to take this apart and replace the boot, click this blue link, http://www.appliance-repair-it.com/GE-front-loader-washer.html this should help you immensely, thanks and well wishes, Bryan