Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

After finishiing a load of wash I check the machine and it

After finishiing a load of wash I check the machine and it is completely drained. The next day when I go to do a load of wash there is over an inch of water in the machine. I have had to drain the machine before I could do a load of wash. It is a Duet steam washer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

can you open the door and get us the model # ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Model # XXXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
your water inlet valve is leaking, its not shutting tightly and alowing water to drip into the machine when its idle, this is common, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/W10156253/1454550?modelNumber=WFW9600TW01 it locted where the water lines from the house connect. the best way to get to it is remove the top of the machine, there are screws along the back holding it on, thanks Bryan