Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

how do you replace a bottom panel of a frigidaire oven I

Customer Question

how do you replace a bottom panel of a frigidaire oven? I have the oven door off already
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

You just need to remove the 2 screws in the back going into the bottom panel. You can use pliers or I think there is a slot where you can stick a flat head screwdriver into so that you can unscrew these 2 screws. Then the bottom panel will just pull up and out.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
they aren't screws, that is why I wrote in..they look like they might be pop out tabs, like you could put a screwdriver under the lip and pop out is that possible?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
No, they are screws in the far back right and left corners. You may need pliers to unscrew them if they don't have a philips head on it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
they are so flat I can not grab them with a pliers...I have the replacement panel so I see where the screws should be and those are the "screws" I am talking about. They are FLAT