How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I ordered a new replacement door and top panel for my bosch

Resolved Question:

I ordered a new replacement door and top panel for my bosch dishwasher. What tool do I need to unscrew the panel
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.


The screws in the door are called torx screws, there almost like a star shape am I correct? Lowe's sells the sets they look like Alan screw sets, you can buy one that has them all in one handle. Or you can buy them separate, I'm not sure what size torx driver that takes but they sell them in a set and are not that much money, in fact any hardware store auto-parts supply also has them, they may be likely 10 mm torx but off the top of my head I can't remember exactly which one would like I said the sets are cheap you can get a cheap set for probably $8 or $10, hope this helps, thanks, Bryan

Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you