How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 26795
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sears washer model 26852504 - just received replacement for

Resolved Question:

Sears washer model 26852504 - just received replacement for water valve.
I have back panel pulled away from washer and able to get valve replaced and put back all othe items attached to back panel with plastic tabs. However, I am having difficulty placing back panel on the two brass brackets near top, that come through back cover as a tab. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

Hi I'm John I will help you with the problem.

heres a video on how to remove the cabinet to replace the water valve this will help you .


if you require more assistance let me know please.
John and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you