Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a Bosch SHV46C13UC/28 and it takes 4 hours to finish

I have a Bosch SHV46C13UC/28 and it takes 4 hours to finish a wash cycle. Do you know how I can adjust this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 6 years ago.

There is no run time adj on this machine. The only thing that would cause this issue is the control. The repair is straight forward. I could possibly provide a link where you could purchase it.

Let me know
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I repair it?
The control needs to be replaced. The door and control panel need to come apart to get to the board. You can purchase the control from the link below.

Control link
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what is the part # ? I'm not sure which part that I need from the link. Also, is this something I could replace with no experience? Does it come with instructions?
The part number is XXXXX number 2 in the link. If you are handy you can make this repair. The part does not come with instructions.

Let me know
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is their an explosive view of the assembly?
This is it,

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/partsearch/model.aspx?model_id=5110111&diagram_id=192230#d192230

The only look up that I know of.