Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

wolf oven show f1 error code. It is locked and cant open the…

Customer Question
wolf oven show f1 error...
wolf oven show f1 error code. It is locked and cant open the door. The oven door doesn't seem to close all the way?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/9/2011
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 7 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

The F1 code indicates a power glitch. The door latch has moved to the closed position. Try starting a self clean cycle to move the latch motor to the open position. If it does'nt work, the latch assembly with need to be accessed by removing the side panel, and voltage will need to be applied to the motor connections.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Thanks John,

When I tried to run the self clean cycle it shut off and went to f1 error code again..Could this have happened if someone started the self cleaning function and ended it to early?

Are you able to open the door?