Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

MY FRIGIDAIRE MODEL FRS26LF8CS3 ICE MAKER HAS STOPPPED WORKING.

Customer Question
I GET WATER THRU THE...
MY FRIGIDAIRE MODEL FRS26LF8CS3 ICE MAKER HAS STOPPPED WORKING. I GET WATER THRU THE WATER DISPENSER
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/8/2011
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Is the icemaker itself cycling? I the fingers going around but just not getting any water? Or are the fingers stopped in either a straight up position or down inside when the ice is made?

THE FINGERS DO NOT APPEAR TO BE CYCLING. THEY ARE STUCK IN A HORIZONTAL POSITION
That's bad, the icemaker has failed, if they are sticking up like in the 12 o'clock position the icemaker is bad, you can order one at the following link, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Ice-Maker-Assembly/941760?modelNumber=FRS26LF8CS3 I hope this helps thanks and well wishes, Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician