Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Nexxt 800 series washer. Error message says suds or blocked

Nexxt 800 series washer. Error message says "suds or blocked pump". Door could not be opened due to "water level too high". then I switched the program to "Refresh" and let it drain according to the user manual. It did drain and door could be opened. then I started again with the program "Regular Cotton" and the same thing occurred.

I unscrewed and cleaned the drainer hose and it does not seem to be the cause. What should I do? Thanks a lot.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you're not finding anything in the drain catch itself and it drains every time you turn it to "refresh", your control board is just not sending power to the drain pump all the time when it's supposed to. You'll need to order and replace the control board in order to fix the issue
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

where is the drain catch located? how can I check it? I did not check the drain catch but drain hose. Thanks.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
below is a link to a video that shows you how to check the drain catch.

CLICK HERE

Good luck and have a nice day.