Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

frigidaire p/n 24543940 side by side; however, top of freezer

Customer Question

frigidaire p/n 24543940 side by side; however, top of freezer in not cooling and crisper drawer is freezing??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Where did you did this model number?

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
inside of frig on door
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
The complete model and serial number should be on the inside wall of the fridge, not on the door, the number you gave is a part number only for the sticker.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok
frs26lh5dso model
la4081866 serial
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
Is the fan running inside the freezer?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can't hear it; however, this appl has always been very quiet
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
Is there frost or ice on the back wall of the freezer?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
You have a bad fan motor inside the freezer compartment, this is part number 5303918549, it comes with install instructions, You can order the parts you need from the following places, www.apwagner.com, www.repairclinic.com, www.searspartsdirect.com, or www.partstore.com, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory