How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Craig Your Own Question
Craig, Electrical Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 4529
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Craig is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Re; BOSCH TF-325-1-BLP Instantaneous Gas HW Heater. I have

Customer Question

Re; BOSCH TF-325-1-BLP Instantaneous Gas HW Heater.

I have a part which I need replacing. It is.....
Manufacturer: TbK
Type: B106-111
Operation Pressure 10mb-60mb
P/N : 8 708 50 012B
Production Date 187.

This part allows the gas to enter the heater whilst activating the igniter.

(1) What is it called?
(2) Where can I get one of these? (I've searched the net and can-not find the part as it is an old system (9yrs old)
Thank you!

Rick N.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
You need the control board or the flow generator. Not sure what you are trying to describe but you can call here for the parts, they can help you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you, but I am aware that I can already contact Bosche Australia
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
I am not able to say what the part is except maybe the flow sensor? Is that what you are asking for? It sits in the water valve and when water flows at the faucets, the flow transducer generates a AC voltage signal to the board to fire the burner up. It's just called the flow transducer.