Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

I have a whirlpool RS675PXE02 Electric oven and it looks like

I have a whirlpool RS675PXE02 Electric oven and it looks like the sensor has come loose. The unit came with the condo and it looks like it was fit into the counter space. Can't seem to find much on this model, but I'm hoping to figure out how to get to the sensor area. Any advice?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

the oven temp sensor is part number(NNN) NNN-NNNNwhich cost about $65 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you, it looks like a metal rod sticking out from the inside upper corner
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The part I'm looking at is at the top center once you open the door and it has come loose. I need to figure out how to get back there to secure it again. Looks like a metal hook and a spring loaded pin next to it. It's a built in model and I can't figure out how to get behind the frame.
you will need to slide out the drop in and remove the back panel and then you can tighten it up, be sure to turn off the breaker to the unit before you do this ,, Glad i could help you with your problem so please be fair and press the accept button before you leave ,, thanks
i see you have not press the accept button yet and I'm about to go off line so if you still have questions please ask now ,,, thanks
is there anything else i can do for you today before i leave ,,, Larry
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Looks like the top is secured. Can't pry with a screwdriver and there is paneling in the front. Do I need to remove the plastic paneling to slide the top off?
you will need to remove the paneling and then get a screwdriver under the back trim on the top and get your fingers under it to loosen and then slide the unit out ,, it will come out even if it seems it wont ,, thanks