Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience
14207197

How can I repair the oven temperature dial for my whirlpool

Customer Question

How can I repair the oven temperature dial for my whirlpool electric range model whp32811, if not how much should this repair cost. The oven temperature control seems to be stuck in the self-cleaning range. The oven control knob works, when i put it to bake the oven works, but the oven comes on full blast like for cleaning, can't control the actual temperature of the oven. My wife says she turned the knob the wrong way (counterclockwise) and its been stuck since
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tom Johnston replied 6 years ago.
Hi welcome to just answer my name is Tom and i will be helping you today with your problem.
Sorry to say the problem is the thermostat. But it is no longer available according to my searches. To verify this you would need to go to your local appliance parts store with the model # and see what they say.

If this has been helpful please press accept.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here