Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi, I have a f4riend with a monogram 30 dual fuel range.

Hi, I have a f4riend with a monogram 30" dual fuel range. After I used the self clean the cooktop stopped working. The sparker work but no gas come thru? Any ideas.
Thanks Chuck

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

do you have a model # ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
GE Monogram Model ZDP304NPSS
Serial#TS229212P
Okay so you can't even get this to light with a match is that correct? Strange problem, I am going to look at the diagrams while you post a reply, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't think they tried, but they smell no gas and the electric spakers are clicking.
Well the only two reasons for this in the first one I don't think is likely and that is that there are gas but I don't know whether they have natural gas or LP gas, of course of its natural gas unless the gas company shut it off that's not the reason, the only other reason for this would be the regulator in the range has failed, when you turn the knobs on these all they do is open up the valve which is not electronic in any way it's actually manual that's why you are able to like the top with a match even if the powers out so the should be no direct correlation between the spark module and the gas going to the burners, tell them to try and lite it with a match and see if it lights, if not the gas regulator in the range has failed, this would need to be replaced by a qualified gas technician however, hope this helps, thanks, Bryan