Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

how can I remove fine scratches from the black porcelain

Customer Question
?...
how can I remove fine scratches from the black porcelain ?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2011
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

I you trying to remove scratches only glass top stove?

What other information do you need?
Is this a stove top you are trying to get the scratches off of?
Yes
Okay they sell products for polishing these and removing fine scratches, deeper scratches however is usually not something you can repair, give me a few minutes and I'll get back to you with the product you should use and a link where you can purchase it, thanks, Bryan
Please let me know the product I can use
jewelers rouge is best for polishing out the small scratches then a glass top polish, you can get the jewelers rouge at any jewelry store, they sell it in a small container, follow directions and polish it with the glass top polish after the jewelers Rouge application, you can get the glass top polish at Walmart or Kmart or any of those major supermarkets, it will be in the section with the cleaners, Lowe's and Home Depot also sell that, but you should start with the jewelers rouge because this is made for polishing scratches, like I said above any jeweler carries this, this will take care of the scratches as long as they are not too deep, hope this helps, thanks and well wishes, Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician