Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

What Uzbeks proper dishwashing detergent to use I have tried

What Uzbeks proper dishwashing detergent to use? I have tried cascade complete tabs and they don't dissolve during the wash, it is just a mess. And the liquid cascade doesn't do any better, it slides down the dispenser

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Can you get us the full model number? Can you tell me after this fills in the beginning of the cycle how much water is in the bottom in inches? Does it come up to or above the heater?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Mod:DU1055XTSS3
I don't know what you are asking because I set the dishwasher and close the door. I never see any water in the the washer when I open it after it is completed. I only see the dishwasher liquid has smeared down to door and has let thick residues on the dishes or utensils. And with the dishwasher tabs, it bursts open and runs down the side of door too.
Okay what I need you to do is start the machine and let it fill, when it stops filling and starts to wash open the door and measure the water in the tub, just let me know how much water is in it, this is important I don't believe you getting enough water in the machine to get the pressure you need to circulate the water and wash dishes can you do that for me?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Okay. I m doing it now
ok
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It looks like it about half full on the bottom
Okay so it doesn't reach the heater correct? You will need to replace the fill valve, what is happening is you don't have enough water to create enough pump pressure so the machine does not circulate correctly which will cause the soap not to dissolve and run down the door also if the water does not reach or get above the heater the water does not heat which also causes the soap not to dissolve, this part is located behind the access panel under the door, you can order this at this blue link for $26.30. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/1481084 just click on the blue link it will bring you to the part, replace this and you will be all set, thanks and well wishes, Bryan