How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a contact to get extractor fan in GE combined convector

Resolved Question:

I need a contact to get extractor fan in GE combined convector oven/microwave
repaired or replaced-model profile-JVM 1790-SKC-01

Denys Trillwood
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.


is this the part your looking for?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Simply I need tel # XXXXX repairer in Toronto Canada M2N 4E2 to make a service call to my house.I would prefer to talk to a person.

My tel is(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Okay to reach an authorized Canadian GE service company you call the following number,

GE Canada
2300 Meadowvale Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5N 5P9

this is actually the main service number and they will get you through to a servicer in your area, you can then speak with them and set up service appointment, thanks and well wishes, Bryan

Bryan and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you