william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

My renter just replaced the filter in his GLRS237ZA fridge.

My renter just replaced the filter in his GLRS237ZA fridge. He says that water is spurting from around the connection of the filter into the fridge. He did remove the caps from the two connectors on the new filter, and I did give him the correct filter. Suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 6 years ago.

Is this what you gave him?

Main Product View

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  william replied 6 years ago.

Have him shut the water off to the frige then bleed the air out of it by trying the water fountain make sure to get the air out then re-install the filter then slowly turn the water on. Try that.One more thing put a dab of vasoline on the ends not much.

Press the accept button this is how im paid for either suggesting or helping you today. Thank-you.