Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.
the magnetron has failed in this, this is expensive to repair and it cheaper to replace the microwave, its not recommended
anyone but a trained microwave tech work on these, they are dangerous to work on, heres the warning.
The U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) warns against do-it-yourself repairs of microwave ovens. Each year, on average, four people die from electrocution trying to repair their microwave ovens. Microwave ovens use high voltage which makes it particularly hazardous for consumers to remove the cover and touch electrical parts. The possibility for electrical shock from a microwave oven still exists even after the oven is disconnected from the power source. Should certain internal devices fail, even unplugged ovens can cause serious injury. The Commission strongly recommends that consumers have professionals repair microwave ovens because electrical appliances can be hazardous if consumers expose live electrical parts.
/!\ WARNING ELECTROCUTION HAZARD HIGH VOLTAGE Removing the cover of your microwave oven and touching an electrical part can kill you. Have a professional repair your microvave oven
be safe, thanks Bryan