Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

What can I use to remove the brown heat marks from my stainless

Customer Question
What can I use to...
What can I use to remove the brown heat marks from my
stainless steel cook top? I have tried many products but they
were ineffective.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/1/2011
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Try Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, they are ment to remove the brown marks on the cooktop. If that doesn't work, you'll need to spray the cooktop down with soapy water and use a very sharp razor. Scrape at a very slight angle to scrape the top surface of the cooktop off to remove the brown heat marks.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc