Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Whirlpool Dryer wont start....I know there is electricity,

Customer Question
My Whirlpool Dryer won't start....I...
My Whirlpool Dryer won't start....I know there is electricity, because I can hear the timer ticking...is there anything I can do?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/1/2011
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Did it stop in the middle of the load or when you first tried to started..

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...
When I first tried to start.
You will need to replace the thermal fuse, this is part number which is part number 3392519, You can order the parts you need from the following places, www.apwagner.com, www.repairclinic.com, www.searspartsdirect.com, or www.partstore.com, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

graphic
View Full Image

graphic
View Full Image

Chas
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician