Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

We have a Maytag Neptune front load washing machine. It gets

Customer Question

We have a Maytag Neptune front load washing machine. It gets to the rinse cycle and stops working. It gives the error code "dc"
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Most of the time it is the out of balance sensor. pry the top up and remove the front panel. Sensor is on the left, It is black and looks kinda like a shock, attaches to the tub and to the left side of the cabinet.
if its ok then you will have to call in a servicer to tear down the washer and replace the clutch ,,,
Glad i could help you with your problem today so please be fair and press the accept button before you leave so i may be paid ,, this is how we make a living ,,, thank you
i will be going off line in a couple minutes so if you have other questions please ask now and if not then please press the accept button for me so i may be paid ,, will be back on line in the morning ,, thanks