Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Maytag 3000 series washer- was getting F21 and suds errors,

Customer Question
cleaned out filter and pump...
Maytag 3000 series washer- was getting F21 and suds errors, cleaned out filter and pump hose. Now the washer keeps tripping the power. There was water in the tub when we had to clean the filter. Some spilled onto floor.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/28/2011
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 6 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

remove the lower front panel and unscrew the filter from the pump and clean it out and then if it still does it then you will need to replace the pressure switch thats just inside on the upper right hand wall under the top ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please be fair and press the accept button before you leave so i may be paid ,, this is how we make a living ,, thank you
i will be going off line in a couple minutes so if you have other questions please ask now and if not then please press the accept button for me so i may be paid ,, will be back on line in the morning ,, thanks

Had cleaned out the filter after the error message. Once that was done, the tripping the power started

remove the top and pull the rubber hose from the pressure switch and blow into it and put back on and try it ,, then if this does not heal you will have to replace the pressure switch ,, thanks
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry