Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Im getting an F2 E2 error from my whirlpool gold accubake

I'm getting an F2 E2...
I'm getting an F2 E2 error from my whirlpool gold accubake double oven. I would like to see the schematic for this circuit to be sure it is actually a keypad error as the troubleshooting guide suggests. I don't mind buying a new keypad, but do mind if it does not fix the problem. I am also an electronic engineer and can troubleshoot this problem if given a schematic for the keypad sensor portion of the system. Is the schematic available? or can you help me guarantee the keypad is broken?
2/27/2011
william, Home Appliance Technician
Whats your model number please?
I'm trying to find that. Is it located on the unit somewhere? Or on the tech sheet... There is a number on the tech sheet (NNN) NNN-NNNNrev A, but that does not seem like a model number. I will go look for it...
I'm trying to find that. Is it located on the unit somewhere? Or on the tech sheet... There is a number on the tech sheet (NNN) NNN-NNNNrev A, but that does not seem like a model number. I will go look for it...... I found it.. it is 68D307PDB1... the B at the end might be an 8... But I am not sure.
Is this a free standing or a wall oven?
Wall oven mounted in wooden frame.
Thats not the model number look when you open the door look on the inside of the door frame look for a tag. Thanks.
6BD307PDB1 That is what it says after MODEL NUMBER Again, I can't tell if it is B or 8... The computer generated number is XXXXX to read.
Where are you getting this number at? Them are not W/P numbers.
I took some pictures. What is your email address? I'll send them to you. I can't seem to attach them to this reply
Thats ok i got the tech sheet
Did you press cancel like what it said? Did the code re-turn?
There is no button labeled cancel. But, here is the story, The oven boots up with at PF in the display indicating a power failure. I can run the oven normally by hitting the bake button followed by start. The oven comes on for 10 to 15 seconds, and the heating elements heat up. The circulation fan also runs. After 10 to 15 seconds, the failure code F2 E2 comes on, and the oven shuts down. Are the schematics available? The keypad seems to be okay, even though the failure code indicated a bad keypad..
I do have it but i cant give them out its against my policy. Your just now telling me about the PF fault code?
Open the oven doors and look opn the inside of the door frame i need the model number. Which oven are you have a problem with?
Anytime you loose power you get that. It means power failure. I don't like cleaning the keypad contacts with the power on!

The model number is :GBD307PDB1 . Sorry, the computer generated printout of the model number makes the G look like a 6 and the B looks like an 8. But the correct model number is XXXXX above.

Then turn the pwer off and clean them use a alcohol to clean them with. Which oven are you having problems with?

What you do isnt gonna matter anyways the touch pad counsel and the control board are no long being manufactured. I tried 6 different parts houses and they all say the same thing NLA meaning no longer available.

Press the accept button this is how im paid for either suggesting or helping you today. Thank-you.

william, Home Appliance Technician
william, Home Appliance Technician