Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i HAVE A 90 SERIES CLOTHES WASHER MODEL #11022922101, AND NEED

i HAVE A 90 SERIES CLOTHES WASHER MODEL #11022922101, AND NEED TO REPLACE THE TIMER.
HOW DO I GET TO IT?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Okay this isn't too bad, you need to take the end caps off and take the to Phillips head screws out underneath them, they are parts number 15 on this diagram, once you get those off to the Phillips head screws out and slide the control forward a little bit and flip it up, the first thing you need to do though before you do that is remove the timer knobs, press the timer in and turn number 13 counterclockwise in it will unscrew and come off, then number 12 just slides off you can use a screwdriver to pry it off, there are two screws holding the timer in after you get that apart, the end caps just snap off take a screwdriver and stick it in the back top and pry up and they will snap right off, hope this helps, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hOW DO YOU GET TO THE PHILLIP SCREWS. DO I NEED TO REMOVE THE ENTIRE BACK COVER/
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I get the End Caps Off
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I get the End Caps Off ,anguge, Not "and use English Languge , Not "take the to Phillips head screws"
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I get the End Caps Off , and use English Languge , Not "take the to Phillips head screws"
sorry , computer trouble, you need to take a screw driver (flat head) and pop the end caps off. did you see the diagram ? Sorry about the I meant to say( to take out the phillps head screws out ) pull the machine away from the wall far enough to get a flat head screw driver in the top of the end caps and pry them up and forward from the back. they just snap on. they are trim pieces. let me know if the diagram came through it shows them part # XXXXX on the diagram.

Are you getting my reply's ? were you able to see the diagram ? if not you can click this blue link and bring up the diagram.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Kenmore-Parts/Washer-Parts/Model-11022922101/0582/0153200/P0110099/00006?blt=06&prst=0&shdMod=11022922101