Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years
13888241

We have a Jenn-Air SVE47600 slide in that is about 9 yrs old.

We have a Jenn-Air SVE47600 slide in that is about 9 yrs old. My wife tried to preheat the oven to 450 degrees. 3 hrs later it had reached a temp of 315 degrees. We tried to preheat on bake, convection bake and convection roast with the same results. There were no "F" codes. We tried the oven on broil and the top heating element worked fine. About two yrs ago we had the master control replaced. Hopefully this is not the problem. Does the bottom heatin element need to br replaced? Everything else seems to work fine.

Thanks for your help.

XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Man replied 6 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today. If everything works fine but bake then most likely you have a bad bake element.