How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Appliance Man Your Own Question
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9896
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Appliance Man is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a Kenmore 80 series . Washer is filling in spurts. If

Resolved Question:

Have a Kenmore 80 series . Washer is filling in spurts. If I have it on large load, is fills to small and starts agitating then stops and fills to medium agitatiing again and then fills to large which is what I dialed in the first place.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Man replied 6 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today. It sounds like you have a bad pressure switch. The pressure switch is located in the control panel are be hind the load selector knob You can order the part from
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
please explain how to replace the switch
Expert:  Appliance Man replied 6 years ago.
Here is a video that might help. CLICK HERE
Appliance Man and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you