Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My microwave oven MMV4203DW00 is showing an error code SE.

Customer Question
Help! Thanks....
My microwave oven MMV4203DW00 is showing an error code SE. Help! Thanks.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/20/2011
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 6 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

unplug for 10 minutes to reset and plug back in ,,,
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX already tried that.!
does all the buttons work on the touch pad?
none of the buttons work on the touchpad
thats what i figured ,, you will have to replace the control panel (touch pad) part number W10258188 which cost about $75 and you can get the part at a local appliance parts dealer in your area ,, thanks
is that something we could do by ourselves, or do you recommend we hire someone?
you can do it and save the money, remove the grill across the top above the door, remove the screws holding the panel, push up and set off, remove the board and put in on the new panel and reinstall ,, very easy
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry