Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Yes Bryan it is the water filter. The water is coming in from…

Yes Bryan it is the...
Yes Bryan it is the water filter. The water is coming in from the mains to the fridge via the filter
Answered in 1 day by:
1/10/2011
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

O.K., sorry I was sick all weekend. I don't see a water filter in your model. checked all the parts and diagrams, some don't have filters, you can however put one on the back on the line going into the refrigerator from the house. most hardware stores carry kits, hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician