How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thermidor prg486glus range Need new large oven control,is

This answer was rated:

Thermidor prg486glus range
Need new large oven control,is this called a thermostat? part #?
briquette basket for grill, part #?


Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

is this what you need?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I think so. The oven control is for the large oven

the bottom of the briquette basket looks a little different from the original,but if it works,it's ok

can you click this link and tell me which thermostat from left to right on the diagram?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

ok, heres the link to that thermostat.


as far as the briquette basket, its called a basket, lava rock, and heres the link for that, thanks Bryan

Bryan and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you