Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer.
If the answer I provide for you is helpful, please click 'ACCEPT'. I won't be paid if you don't.
MOTOR CONTROL UNIT ERROR
The Motor Control Unit has internal failure; repeating under or
over voltage, or over current conditions. If failure occurs during
high-speed spin the door unlocks after 3 minutes.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the
Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central
Control Unit (CCU). Check the motor and do a continuity test.
3. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
4. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
5. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
6. Replace MCU board.
Please click here to download the tech sheet for this model.
Please let me know if you require further assistance, or information.
If not please click on "ACCEPT".